Feb 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Love Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
All love stories aren't meant to have a happy ending, a fact you may know all too well from past relationships. It's time to put your heartbreak into proper perspective, though. What they say is true - it really is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Getting a second chance to go on a date with someone you really like renews your hope in romance over the weekend.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500