Feb 11 - 17, 2013
Weekly Love Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
It's a real chore getting up and out of the house to meet new people at the beginning of the week. However, once you get off the couch and go to a favorite hangout to mix and mingle you'll be glad you did! Hindsight is always clearer than foresight, especially when it comes to romance. If you think you made a mistake giving up a past love, it might not be too late to start things up again.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupSNL alum lands huge Garnier campaignDecorate A Rental Without Losing Your DepositWhat Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair TrendsHow Celebs Dress 10 Pounds ThinnerGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now