Feb 18 - 24, 2013
Weekly Love Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
Trying to maintain more than one casual relationship can be tiring, so it might be time to choose just one person to spend your spare time with. Getting labeled a "player" might not be entirely accurate, but have your actions been entirely innocent? Make an effort to treat prospective dates the way you'd like to be treated midweek. You'll see an immediate difference in the kind of people you attract.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500