Feb 18 - 24, 2013
Weekly Love Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
Trying to maintain more than one casual relationship can be tiring, so it might be time to choose just one person to spend your spare time with. Getting labeled a "player" might not be entirely accurate, but have your actions been entirely innocent? Make an effort to treat prospective dates the way you'd like to be treated midweek. You'll see an immediate difference in the kind of people you attract.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all