Feb 18 - 24, 2013
Weekly Love Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
Trying to maintain more than one casual relationship can be tiring, so it might be time to choose just one person to spend your spare time with. Getting labeled a "player" might not be entirely accurate, but have your actions been entirely innocent? Make an effort to treat prospective dates the way you'd like to be treated midweek. You'll see an immediate difference in the kind of people you attract.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- Couples, what your sleep position reveals
- 9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- 11 Creative Outfits For In-Between Weather
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair10 Surprising Ways to Test Your CompatibilityCouples, what your sleep position reveals9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life11 Creative Outfits For In-Between WeatherGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair