Feb 18 - 24, 2013
Weekly Love Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
Trying to maintain more than one casual relationship can be tiring, so it might be time to choose just one person to spend your spare time with. Getting labeled a "player" might not be entirely accurate, but have your actions been entirely innocent? Make an effort to treat prospective dates the way you'd like to be treated midweek. You'll see an immediate difference in the kind of people you attract.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe11 Enviable Celebrity BedroomsNew Invention Helps You Read Faster10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month10 Budget Decorating SecretsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe