Feb 18 - 24, 2013
Weekly Love Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
Trying to maintain more than one casual relationship can be tiring, so it might be time to choose just one person to spend your spare time with. Getting labeled a "player" might not be entirely accurate, but have your actions been entirely innocent? Make an effort to treat prospective dates the way you'd like to be treated midweek. You'll see an immediate difference in the kind of people you attract.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- Save Using These Shopping Codes
- Your Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners
- 12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small PatiosSave Using These Shopping CodesYour Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank WallGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral FindsHow to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse