Feb 25 - Mar 3, 2013
Weekly Love Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
If you want to plan something special for the end of the week, you'd better start as soon as possible. Asking someone out the day before you have a big date planned isn't going to cut it! Your work, school, or family life gets in the way of proving to someone that you're worthy of his or her affections midweek, but don't worry. You should get a second chance to impress this person at another time.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both