Feb 25 - Mar 3, 2013
Weekly Love Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
You might not have the money to pull out all the stops on a first date at the beginning of the week, but a little creativity can go a long way. If you take your date to do something they've never done before, it doesn't matter if it doesn't cost a lot or is even free. He or she will remember the experience, not the price tag. You love to get all of the attention over the weekend, but your date might get jealous.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupSNL alum lands huge Garnier campaignDecorate A Rental Without Losing Your DepositWhat Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair TrendsHow Celebs Dress 10 Pounds ThinnerGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now