Sep 23 - 29, 2013
Weekly Love Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
The first part of the week is a good time to follow up on dates you let slip through your fingers in the past. If circumstances caused you to cancel on someone, call up or text the person and indicate that the timing is better now. The spotlight is directly on you at the end of the week, and you could be at a loss for what to say or do. If all else fails, break the tension with a joke.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you and your lover compatible?
Enter their birthday to find out:
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- This Weekend's Best Holiday Sales
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 20147 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth SkinThis Weekend's Best Holiday Sales9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday MoviesHow to Be More OutrospectiveHoliday Decorating Secrets From the ProsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawaySimplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014