Jun 15, 2012
Life Path #4Presented by Horoscope.com
If you have children how much do they know about your career and ambitions? Many schools sponsor a "Take Your Kid To Work Day" to help them understand what it is you do all day. However, there's no need to wait for a formal program, Four. Consider making a date with your kids on this 6-Day to show them where you go and what you do. This is sure to be as rewarding for you as it would be for them. If you are childfree, consider taking a niece or nephew in with you.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Want to get on the right path?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all