Jan 6, 2013
Life Path #4Presented by Horoscope.com
Family is the focus on a 6-Day such as this. Put aside the things you know can wait until tomorrow. If you continue to put work first, you may eventually realize that because of your stubbornness and rigid work ethic, your family has grown up while you were at the office. Make some time in your busy schedule to show your loved ones the same degree of dedication and loyalty that you show your boss. Keep your priorities in mind.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Want to get on the right path?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both