Jan 20, 2013
Life Path #4Presented by Horoscope.com
Time to put the work away. A little love and romance may be exactly what you and your special someone needs in life on this 2-Day. Why not surprise your sweetie by booking reservations at a favorite spot or planning a moonlit walk? If you're single right now, and haven't got anyone in mind that you'd like to call up, make some plans with your closest friend. Take in a movie that just come out and have a relaxed late dinner together. Enjoy the individual time together, Four. Have some fun.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Want to get on the right path?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all