Jul 30, 2013
Life Path #5Presented by Horoscope.com
On this 3-Day, getting caught up in self-pity is something you may have to resist. As fun loving and lighthearted as you usually are, this is something you can fall prey to more than you might realize, Five. When things don't go your way, it can hit you hard, and you need to develop sound coping skills. Talk with someone, get out and do something, and coach yourself to think positively and move forward. Choose ways that will keep you optimistic and looking ahead to the future.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Want to get on the right path?
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupSNL alum lands huge Garnier campaignDecorate A Rental Without Losing Your DepositWhat Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair TrendsHow Celebs Dress 10 Pounds ThinnerGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now