Nov 7, 2012
Today's Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
You may miss friends and family who live far away, Virgo. Why not make yourself a cup of tea and write some letters? It will help you feel connected in a different way than sending an email or making a call. Remember that you're blessed to have these people in your life even if you don't see them as often as you'd like.
Read your Daily Planetary Overview »«
Today's void-of-course Moon is an opportune time to finish unfinished business. Singles, the people you meet tonight might not be what you want them to be as the Moon begins transiting Virgo. Couples, it's a night for romance and making your partner feel special.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
What do the stars have in store for you?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both