Monthly Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
Mars will be retrograde in your sign all month, causing you to feel like you're in a rut or not making progress in your life. This is temporary, but it will force you to slow down and rethink your priorities. Where are you spending your energy and how can you be more efficient? The Sun, Mercury, and Neptune will all be in Pisces over the next few weeks. You could be overly sensitive when dealing with your partner or the public and experience some trust issues. The Full Moon in your sign on March 8 might bring insecurity and self-doubt.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
What do the stars have in store for you?
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?Go punk without looking like a poserAn App for "Secure" SextingDecadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buysAre you ready to celebrate the supermoon?Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studiosGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsDog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?