Monthly Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
Mars will be retrograde in your sign all month, causing you to feel like you're in a rut or not making progress in your life. This is temporary, but it will force you to slow down and rethink your priorities. Where are you spending your energy and how can you be more efficient? The Sun, Mercury, and Neptune will all be in Pisces over the next few weeks. You could be overly sensitive when dealing with your partner or the public and experience some trust issues. The Full Moon in your sign on March 8 might bring insecurity and self-doubt.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
What do the stars have in store for you?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all