Monthly Horoscope for ScorpioPresented by Horoscope.com
There could be a chance to travel to your childhood or family home if you live far away. You also might take a trip to the place where your ancestors came from. This would be a good time to do some reading about things you're passionate about. The right book or information will magically appear when you need it. A New Moon in Cancer on July 18 will bring the urge to talk or write about your early experiences or family life. You might decide to take a cooking course, learn about working with children, or build your skills in home repair.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
What do the stars have in store for you?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play