Monthly Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
The Sun and Mercury in Leo this month will bring good times with family members and the desire to entertain at home. You may want to host a games night or show off your cooking talents to your friends. A New Moon in your home and family sector will help you inspire and motivate your parents, children, or other family members. A Full Moon in Aquarius on August 1 could bring some challenges regarding your career. You might have to prove yourself to an authority or work harder to get ahead. You'll be busy at work all month.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
What do the stars have in store for you?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play