Monthly Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
Neptune has moved retrograde to the cusp of your sign. You have been and will continue to be reflective. You'll have a strong need to be alone in peace and quiet. Progress will be made internally, but not so much in the outside world. You'll find it hard to focus and be productive for a while. However, this will be a highly creative time. Jupiter in Gemini could make dealing with your family difficult. You may feel overwhelmed by pressure from parents or other close relatives. Venus moves to Virgo on October 3, helping you to have good relations with your romantic partner.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
What do the stars have in store for you?
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- Couples, what your sleep position reveals
- 9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- 11 Creative Outfits For In-Between Weather
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair10 Surprising Ways to Test Your CompatibilityCouples, what your sleep position reveals9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life11 Creative Outfits For In-Between WeatherGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair