Monthly Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
Neptune has moved retrograde to the cusp of your sign. You have been and will continue to be reflective. You'll have a strong need to be alone in peace and quiet. Progress will be made internally, but not so much in the outside world. You'll find it hard to focus and be productive for a while. However, this will be a highly creative time. Jupiter in Gemini could make dealing with your family difficult. You may feel overwhelmed by pressure from parents or other close relatives. Venus moves to Virgo on October 3, helping you to have good relations with your romantic partner.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
What do the stars have in store for you?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both