Monthly Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
Neptune has moved retrograde to the cusp of your sign. You have been and will continue to be reflective. You'll have a strong need to be alone in peace and quiet. Progress will be made internally, but not so much in the outside world. You'll find it hard to focus and be productive for a while. However, this will be a highly creative time. Jupiter in Gemini could make dealing with your family difficult. You may feel overwhelmed by pressure from parents or other close relatives. Venus moves to Virgo on October 3, helping you to have good relations with your romantic partner.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
What do the stars have in store for you?
- 10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making
- 9 resolutions that are doomed to fail
- Ex-Boyfriend Revenge Kit for $1,850
- Find The Perfect Holiday Beauty Gift For Mom
- 10 Crazy Christmas Houses
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're MakingFind The Perfect Holiday Beauty Gift For MomEx-Boyfriend Revenge Kit for $1,85010 Crazy Christmas Houses9 resolutions that are doomed to fail10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward SituationsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making