Monthly Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
Neptune has moved retrograde to the cusp of your sign. You have been and will continue to be reflective. You'll have a strong need to be alone in peace and quiet. Progress will be made internally, but not so much in the outside world. You'll find it hard to focus and be productive for a while. However, this will be a highly creative time. Jupiter in Gemini could make dealing with your family difficult. You may feel overwhelmed by pressure from parents or other close relatives. Venus moves to Virgo on October 3, helping you to have good relations with your romantic partner.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
What do the stars have in store for you?
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe11 Enviable Celebrity BedroomsNew Invention Helps You Read Faster10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month10 Budget Decorating SecretsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe