Monthly Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
Neptune has moved retrograde to the cusp of your sign. You have been and will continue to be reflective. You'll have a strong need to be alone in peace and quiet. Progress will be made internally, but not so much in the outside world. You'll find it hard to focus and be productive for a while. However, this will be a highly creative time. Jupiter in Gemini could make dealing with your family difficult. You may feel overwhelmed by pressure from parents or other close relatives. Venus moves to Virgo on October 3, helping you to have good relations with your romantic partner.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
What do the stars have in store for you?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all