Monthly Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
Daily life may have seemed overwhelming lately, and this month will be no exception. Neptune has moved backward and is now on the cusp of your sign. Your inner world will be amazing, but dealing with commitments and schedules could be a nightmare. Try to stay on track as much as possible by writing everything down and using whatever tools work for you. Jupiter will be in Gemini and could bring a power struggle with a parent or child. You might give in if someone isn't listening to you or has a different agenda. A Full Moon in Gemini on November 28 will stir up previous struggles.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
What do the stars have in store for you?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season