Jul 9 - 15, 2012
Weekly Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
Keep your ears open at a social event on Tuesday. You could overhear a surprising nugget of news. Travel plans may go awry on Wednesday. Have a map and compass handy. You'll be offered a position of authority at work on Thursday. Once the job is yours, don't act haughtily with colleagues. You'll be out of sync with a loved one when Mercury turns retrograde in Leo on Saturday. Try to see matters from this person's point of view.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
What do the stars have in store for you?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play