Nov 5 - 11, 2012
Weekly Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
Keeping your spirits high amid possible stress on the home front may have to do with the ongoing support from a friend or partner. Despite being under pressure in terms of family and private issues, you may be determined to have fun as well. Mars in Sagittarius suggests that competitive sport could help you channel excess energy and powerful emotions. Getting involved in amateur dramatics might do the same. The potential for romance looks very hot, but with Mercury retrograde, don't send mixed signals.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
What do the stars have in store for you?
- A Cancerian's guide to life, love & style
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Playing the Kim & Kanye Baby Name Game
- Designer decor for a steal
- 7 worst texts a guy can send—or not send
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Summer beauty rules to break today
Summer beauty rules to break todayMy Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style ItPlaying the Kim & Kanye Baby Name GameDesigner decor for a stealA Cancerian's guide to life, love & style7 worst texts a guy can send—or not sendGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsA Cancerian's guide to life, love & style