Nov 5 - 11, 2012
Weekly Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
Keeping your spirits high amid possible stress on the home front may have to do with the ongoing support from a friend or partner. Despite being under pressure in terms of family and private issues, you may be determined to have fun as well. Mars in Sagittarius suggests that competitive sport could help you channel excess energy and powerful emotions. Getting involved in amateur dramatics might do the same. The potential for romance looks very hot, but with Mercury retrograde, don't send mixed signals.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
What do the stars have in store for you?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season