Nov 5 - 11, 2012
Weekly Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
Keeping your spirits high amid possible stress on the home front may have to do with the ongoing support from a friend or partner. Despite being under pressure in terms of family and private issues, you may be determined to have fun as well. Mars in Sagittarius suggests that competitive sport could help you channel excess energy and powerful emotions. Getting involved in amateur dramatics might do the same. The potential for romance looks very hot, but with Mercury retrograde, don't send mixed signals.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
What do the stars have in store for you?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play