Nov 5 - 11, 2012
Weekly Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
If invitations aren't reaching you, get on the phone and put some dates on the calendar. Social trends are active, but the more you give the more you get. With Mercury retrograde in your work zone, it helps to back up your hard drive and be careful with important papers. News on the romance front may not be the best. Spend time with someone you know and trust. Strangely enough, you'll find comfort in domestic chores and the little things of life.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
What do the stars have in store for you?
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe11 Enviable Celebrity BedroomsNew Invention Helps You Read Faster10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month10 Budget Decorating SecretsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe