Nov 5 - 11, 2012
Weekly Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
If invitations aren't reaching you, get on the phone and put some dates on the calendar. Social trends are active, but the more you give the more you get. With Mercury retrograde in your work zone, it helps to back up your hard drive and be careful with important papers. News on the romance front may not be the best. Spend time with someone you know and trust. Strangely enough, you'll find comfort in domestic chores and the little things of life.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
What do the stars have in store for you?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500