Nov 5 - 11, 2012
Weekly Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
If invitations aren't reaching you, get on the phone and put some dates on the calendar. Social trends are active, but the more you give the more you get. With Mercury retrograde in your work zone, it helps to back up your hard drive and be careful with important papers. News on the romance front may not be the best. Spend time with someone you know and trust. Strangely enough, you'll find comfort in domestic chores and the little things of life.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
What do the stars have in store for you?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- Office Supplies' New Look
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to CharityOffice Supplies' New LookWhy I'm OK With Only One Child6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & EasyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations