Nov 5 - 11, 2012
Weekly Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
Keeping your spirits high amid possible stress on the home front may have to do with the ongoing support from a friend or partner. Despite being under pressure in terms of family and private issues, you may be determined to have fun as well. Mars in Sagittarius suggests that competitive sport could help you channel excess energy and powerful emotions. Getting involved in amateur dramatics might do the same. The potential for romance looks very hot, but with Mercury retrograde, don't send mixed signals.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
What do the stars have in store for you?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both