Nov 5 - 11, 2012
Weekly Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
If invitations aren't reaching you, get on the phone and put some dates on the calendar. Social trends are active, but the more you give the more you get. With Mercury retrograde in your work zone, it helps to back up your hard drive and be careful with important papers. News on the romance front may not be the best. Spend time with someone you know and trust. Strangely enough, you'll find comfort in domestic chores and the little things of life.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
What do the stars have in store for you?
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-TripThe Best White Jeans for SummerNew Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships10 ways to look younger right now9 habits of highly creative peopleGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsAll the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip