Nov 19 - 25, 2012
Weekly Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
Don't be surprised if someone you didn't really pay much attention to notices you in a rather special way. You could have an admirer. If you don't acknowledge this person, there's a chance he or she could become obsessive. It's due to Venus joining Saturn and Mercury in Scorpio. If the attention becomes boring, you'll need to make no bones about saying something. In general, you'll succeed if you keep your poise. If you act impulsively, you could get in trouble.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
What do the stars have in store for you?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season