Nov 19 - 25, 2012
Weekly Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
Don't be surprised if someone you didn't really pay much attention to notices you in a rather special way. You could have an admirer. If you don't acknowledge this person, there's a chance he or she could become obsessive. It's due to Venus joining Saturn and Mercury in Scorpio. If the attention becomes boring, you'll need to make no bones about saying something. In general, you'll succeed if you keep your poise. If you act impulsively, you could get in trouble.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
What do the stars have in store for you?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both