Apr 29 - May 5, 2013
Weekly Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
Your social life looks promising and very upbeat, which is great for dating, networking, and having a good time. Don't be so caught up in yourself and your moods that you refuse an invitation, especially early in the week. Be willing get over your problem and get out of your own way. Something special may happen as a result. If you're in a committed relationship, there is plenty of potential to enjoy life. Singles could get involved in intense situations with promising romantic outcomes.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
What do the stars have in store for you?
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe11 Enviable Celebrity BedroomsNew Invention Helps You Read Faster10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month10 Budget Decorating SecretsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe