Apr 29 - May 5, 2013
Weekly Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
Your social life looks promising and very upbeat, which is great for dating, networking, and having a good time. Don't be so caught up in yourself and your moods that you refuse an invitation, especially early in the week. Be willing get over your problem and get out of your own way. Something special may happen as a result. If you're in a committed relationship, there is plenty of potential to enjoy life. Singles could get involved in intense situations with promising romantic outcomes.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
What do the stars have in store for you?
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- Save Using These Shopping Codes
- Your Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners
- 12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small PatiosSave Using These Shopping CodesYour Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank WallGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral FindsHow to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse