Apr 29 - May 5, 2013
Weekly Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
Your social life looks promising and very upbeat, which is great for dating, networking, and having a good time. Don't be so caught up in yourself and your moods that you refuse an invitation, especially early in the week. Be willing get over your problem and get out of your own way. Something special may happen as a result. If you're in a committed relationship, there is plenty of potential to enjoy life. Singles could get involved in intense situations with promising romantic outcomes.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
What do the stars have in store for you?
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- This Weekend's Best Holiday Sales
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 20147 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth SkinThis Weekend's Best Holiday Sales9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday MoviesHow to Be More OutrospectiveHoliday Decorating Secrets From the ProsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawaySimplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014