Sep 16 - 22, 2013
Weekly Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
If you find yourself quietly seething over some incident, it could be because you failed to stand up for yourself or compromised too much and now regret it. Perhaps what the current setup is trying to tell you is that it's time to be clear about who you are and what you want. Get ready for a Full Moon in your home zone, which might make this a great week for a party or get-together, so long as you're prepared for it to be fun and noisy.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
What do the stars have in store for you?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season