Feb 10 - 16, 2014
Weekly Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
As Mercury rewinds into your work and lifestyle sector, stay on your guard against malfunctioning computers or other equipment, especially if you have deadlines to meet or important deals to sign. Give yourself leeway in case of any problems. Later, Valentine's Day might be something you'll want to celebrate in a secret and very personal way. A Full Moon in your spiritual sector spotlights a desire for privacy and the chance for just the two of you to kick back and enjoy a little intimacy.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
What do the stars have in store for you?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500