Nov 7, 2012
Today's Wellness Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
Your health practices are a wonderful way to re-connect with lost parts of yourself. The meticulous child who rearranged their sock drawer every Saturday might re-emerge as you wash up after cooking a nutritious meal; the bouncing little gymnast who had the energy of a puppy may float across your mind as you near the yoga studio. As your practice strengthens, remember to gently embrace the parts of you that emerge. It is through acceptance, not judgment, that we achieve wholeness.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play