Nov 10, 2012
Tomorrow's Wellness Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
Give yourself an inch and you might take a mile! I recommend you bring that tendency poolside! Swimming is an exercise that benefits the body and mind, and it is not an expensive sport. Whether you are a beginner or a High School champ, try to integrate this lovely, low-impact sport into your life. It strengthens your lung capacity while toning your whole body, and once you get on a roll it can be like meditation. Weather permitting, it's a wonderful bonus to be outside - if not, certainly your local gym has an indoor pool?
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all