Nov 10, 2012
Today's Wellness Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
Give yourself an inch and you might take a mile! I recommend you bring that tendency poolside! Swimming is an exercise that benefits the body and mind, and it is not an expensive sport. Whether you are a beginner or a High School champ, try to integrate this lovely, low-impact sport into your life. It strengthens your lung capacity while toning your whole body, and once you get on a roll it can be like meditation. Weather permitting, it's a wonderful bonus to be outside - if not, certainly your local gym has an indoor pool?
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- 11 Celeb Brands With Actual Style Cred
- Tricks for Cutting Your Makeup Routine in Half
- Lorde's Makeup Collaboration
- Creative Ways To Decorate With Houseplants
- 12 New Beauty Products With Slimming Perks
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds