Nov 12, 2012
Tomorrow's Wellness Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
Your intuition functions proportionally to how well you are sleeping at night. To help strengthen your metaphysical talents, try creating a bedtime ritual that you follow religiously for two weeks. Whatever strikes you as appropriate: music, a hot bath, rhythmic dancing, stretching, singing lullabies to yourself, anything. Try to make your sleep ritual the apex of every 24-hour period. When you awake, write your dreams in a journal. Keeping track will help you notice your progress.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both