Nov 17, 2012
Tomorrow's Wellness Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
Waiting for the right time can be good advice, but not with regard to developing healthy habits to live by. You need to eat three meals a day with healthy snacks in between (fresh fruit, for example). You need to sleep like a baby - and there are ways to create a more successful sleeping habit if you need help. You need to drink enough water to keep your immune system strong and your elimination process in tune. These are things that do not benefit from "waiting".
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both