Nov 17, 2012
Tomorrow's Wellness Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
Pacing yourself is the name of the game. Whether you have just started an exercise regimen, or been at it for a while, pay attention to your pace. If you are beginning a new health practice, make it relatively easy to manage - so you can keep on doing it! Don't press yourself too hard in the beginning - remember, you are building a habit. Likewise, when you have been doing something for a while, it's important to press yourself gradually further into it (increasing the pace), so that you stay interested.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season