Nov 20, 2012
Tomorrow's Wellness Horoscope for ScorpioPresented by Horoscope.com
Some days just aren't going to go very well, and you can't hold yourself responsible! The best thing you can do is to stick to what you know. You know, for example, that eight glasses of water is the daily dietary minimum (double it if you wish). You also know that personal time is important to you (even though you tend to pretend it is not). Regardless of the surprises the day may bring, take comfort in the good things that you can always do for yourself.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play