Nov 25, 2012
Tomorrow's Wellness Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
Patience is a virtue, but you don't need a lecture on patience per se. Instead, I would caution you to "think before you act," or something more along those lines. You may not always be entirely on the mark with things, but you tend to go ahead anyway because you like action - you prefer to be doing something. To cultivate an almost "kinetic" patience within your body, try endurance sports such as running, swimming or even power yoga. Pacing yourself will help with your aim.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- DIY Tips for a Greener Holiday
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to CharityDIY Tips for a Greener HolidayWhy I'm OK With Only One Child6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & EasyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations