Nov 25, 2012
Today's Wellness Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
Patience is a virtue, but you don't need a lecture on patience per se. Instead, I would caution you to "think before you act," or something more along those lines. You may not always be entirely on the mark with things, but you tend to go ahead anyway because you like action - you prefer to be doing something. To cultivate an almost "kinetic" patience within your body, try endurance sports such as running, swimming or even power yoga. Pacing yourself will help with your aim.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- How to Overcome a Creative Block
- 10 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Lorde's Makeup Collaboration
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- Designers Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures
- 10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
How to Overcome a Creative Block10 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should OwnLorde's Makeup CollaborationDesigners Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your LifeGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral FindsHow to Overcome a Creative Block