Dec 3, 2012
Tomorrow's Wellness Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
When you feel you're at the end of your rope, you tend to disengage from others. This may "work," but it does have a more abrupt side that upsets your health in subtle but serious ways. When you detach from others you detach from yourself. This sends ripple effects throughout your whole body. It tells your stomach its hungry even if it's not, it tells you to sleep instead of stay active, etc. Keeping an eye on yourself is key.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play