Dec 3, 2012
Tomorrow's Wellness Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
When you feel you're at the end of your rope, you tend to disengage from others. This may "work," but it does have a more abrupt side that upsets your health in subtle but serious ways. When you detach from others you detach from yourself. This sends ripple effects throughout your whole body. It tells your stomach its hungry even if it's not, it tells you to sleep instead of stay active, etc. Keeping an eye on yourself is key.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season