Dec 10, 2012
Tomorrow's Wellness Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
You are known to many as a "slow mover" but actually you have a lot of energy inside you, which is why activities such as yoga and Pilates are recommended. Deep breathing is what makes yoga so beneficial, and many people don't even realize this! Make the most of whatever you do for exercise by breathing deeply as you do it. You will get twice as much out of it and feel reinvigorated without putting any extra stress on your body.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both