Dec 11, 2012
Tomorrow's Wellness Horoscope for GeminiPresented by Horoscope.com
Give yourself an inch and you might take a mile! I recommend you bring that tendency poolside! Swimming is an exercise that benefits the body and mind, and it is not an expensive sport. Whether you are a beginner or a High School champ, try to integrate this lovely, low-impact sport into your life. It strengthens your lung capacity while toning your whole body, and once you get on a roll it can be like meditation. Weather permitting, it's a wonderful bonus to be outside - if not, certainly your local gym has an indoor pool?
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- 10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making
- 9 resolutions that are doomed to fail
- Ex-Boyfriend Revenge Kit for $1,850
- Find The Perfect Holiday Beauty Gift For Mom
- 10 Crazy Christmas Houses
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're MakingFind The Perfect Holiday Beauty Gift For MomEx-Boyfriend Revenge Kit for $1,85010 Crazy Christmas Houses9 resolutions that are doomed to fail10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward SituationsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making