Dec 14, 2012
Tomorrow's Wellness Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
The decisions you make everyday end up determining the path you take, so why not slow down a bit? I'm not suggesting you come to a full stop - so don't head for the couch! But it would be a good idea to clear the excess clutter -i.e. seemingly large looming problem that really, once you get a little perspective, are details - out of your head. Active meditation is a good way to accomplish this. Try committing yourself to yoga, or at least deep breathing exercises three times a week. You will notice those big decisions seem to take care of themselves, as if by magic.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- Couples, what your sleep position reveals
- 9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- 11 Creative Outfits For In-Between Weather
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair10 Surprising Ways to Test Your CompatibilityCouples, what your sleep position reveals9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life11 Creative Outfits For In-Between WeatherGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair