Dec 14, 2012
Tomorrow's Wellness Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
The decisions you make everyday end up determining the path you take, so why not slow down a bit? I'm not suggesting you come to a full stop - so don't head for the couch! But it would be a good idea to clear the excess clutter -i.e. seemingly large looming problem that really, once you get a little perspective, are details - out of your head. Active meditation is a good way to accomplish this. Try committing yourself to yoga, or at least deep breathing exercises three times a week. You will notice those big decisions seem to take care of themselves, as if by magic.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season