Dec 15, 2012
Tomorrow's Wellness Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
A good archer has great aim and the will to succeed, but a very good archer takes a deep breath before letting the arrow fly! If your breath is short and located rather high up on your lungs, your aim is probably off. Exercise your lungs whether at work or play: a good deep breath should be followed by an even long exhale, preparing yourself for another hungry breath. This kind of centering exercise will keep you on the mark!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-TripThe Best White Jeans for SummerNew Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships10 ways to look younger right now9 habits of highly creative peopleGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsAll the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip