Dec 15, 2012
Tomorrow's Wellness Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
A good archer has great aim and the will to succeed, but a very good archer takes a deep breath before letting the arrow fly! If your breath is short and located rather high up on your lungs, your aim is probably off. Exercise your lungs whether at work or play: a good deep breath should be followed by an even long exhale, preparing yourself for another hungry breath. This kind of centering exercise will keep you on the mark!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe11 Enviable Celebrity BedroomsNew Invention Helps You Read Faster10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month10 Budget Decorating SecretsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe